|Best IELTS Coaching Institute in Gurgaon|
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test that is mandatory for anyone aspiring to study or work in any other country where English is the medium of communication. Our course is best suited for your overseas career and educational needs. We start with Ocean English Academy’s diagnostic test to check your level of English competency and then accordingly customized counseling and training is provided to the aspirant, which leads to assured high bands. It is ideal for students who need assistance and guidance for being perfect in all the four components of the test which are Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. In IELTS, we believe that putting efforts in the right direction is the key to success. And, we strive hard continually, to arm our students with the key to clear the exam with minimum efforts. Our teaching pedagogy includes a series of practice tests for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. At Ocean English Academy, we excel at providing tips and tricks that enables a 5-band student to score at least 7-band in the test. We have a team of experienced and dedicated trainers for each component who themselves have taken this test on real time basis. The trainers have worked in different capacities in corporate as well as academics. Our results can be gauged from the fact that most of our admissions for this course come from referrals by our alumni. Today, we can boast that we have achieved a reputable position in the market in very few years, what our competitors couldn’t even achieve in a decade on IELTS preparation.
What We Provide?
- In depth familiarization with the IELTS test format and time restrictions
- Making acquainted with the scoring structure in the test for all the four components - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Comprehensive in-house and published study material
- Systematic training and practice on all the four components
- Vocabulary and complex sentence building
- Time management techniques
- Developing active listening skills and effective speaking skills
- Honing up writing and reading skills with lots of assignments and practice sheets
- Regular video tutorials from time to time to view actual tests
- Systematically increase the level of the assignments to raise the understanding and probing level of the students to achieve the desired level of proficiency
- Mock tests under real time exam conditions
- Last minute tips and techniques to ensure that the participants are at their peak level of confidence during the test
More Reason as to why you Should Enrol Yourself for IELTS Preparation With Ocean English Academy
- Expert Support – Here at Ocean English Academy, we believe religiously that studying IELTS and taking the test not only measures the proficiency level of the student but also determines the potential of delivery of the trainer. Hence we make sure and do not compromise on the quality of trainers we hire for IELTS training.
- Unmatchable and valuable resources – Help and support is in abundance at Ocean English Academy. Right from trainers, study materials, practice sheets, assignments to audio – video tutorials, we aim at arming our students with the entire required arsenal to crack the test diligently with efficacy.
- Systematic reviews of progress – Mock tests are conducted on weekly basis to monitor the progress of the students and to analyze the areas of improvement to be worked upon. Feedback is shared on priority basis with students and efforts are balanced to improve them. Certain online tools are also provided to the students so that they can keep a close check on their own performance as well.
- Study materials – At Ocean English Academy we do not follow any specific pattern of study detailed out in any book or website. Our trainers are well versed with the test format and have developed their own content for the students. We are proud to say that we own are content and they are copyrighted.
- Extra class facility – We do not spare any pain in the discharge of our duties devotedly and effectively. Hence if we feel that if our students require extra attention, we will take the time out to clarify and help the student to reach the level of understanding as desired for the specific module in the course of study.
Join now to gain a winning edge over others in preparing for IELTS
Fee Structure & Duration
|36 Hours Class Room Course||Rs 13500|
Frequently Ask Questions
What if I feel my test result is wrong?
If by any chance you feel that your evaluation is wrong, you can apply for an ‘enquiry on results’ at your test center within six weeks of the test date. There would be an enquiry fee, which is fully refunded if there is a disparity found in the evaluation and if your band score changes. The IELTS Examiners and markers follow strict assessment guidelines and are regularly monitored.
What if I lose my Test Report Form accidentally?
Test Report Forms are valid for two years. Copies cannot be sent to candidates but IELTS can forward a Test Report Form to your relevant institution or embassy. Up to five copies are sent free of charge, however additional copies after that will incur a small administration charge. You can talk with your test centre for further details.
When will I receive my test results?
The Test Report Form is posted within 13 days after the test date. Some test centers do have the provision of sending out SMS alerts and an online result service. You should keep your test result form in a secured place as you will receive only one copy of it.
Who sets the ‘pass’ mark for the IELTS test?
There is no pass or fail in IELTS. Scores are graded on the 9-band system. Each educational institution or organization sets its own level of IELTS scores to meet its individual requirements. You need to contact the respective organization to know more about their requirement in terms of band where you are applying.
What if I am absent or sick on the test day?
If you are away on the test day with no prior notice, you will lose your fee completely. However, if you provide a medical certificate within 5 days of the test date, you will receive a refund minus the local administrative cost.
What if I need to postpone or cancel my application?
If for any reason, you reschedule or cancel your test application in more than 5 weeks before the test date, you will receive a refund minus an administration charge. If you postpone or cancel within 5 weeks of the test date, you will be charged the full fee unless you have a medical reason. If you provide a medical certificate within 5 days of the test date, you will receive a refund minus the local administrative cost.
Can I Use a pen for the Listening and Reading tests?
No, you must do it in pencil. The answer sheet is scanned by a computer which cannot read pen.
How much does it cost?
IELTS has a set fee for its test. Both tests cost the same, however the fee structure varies from country to country. When you apply online, you will know the fee, however at present the cost of the test stands at INR 12300.00 approximately.
When can I take IELTS?
The availability of the IELTS test dates has been segregated into 48 fixed dates in a calendar year which is up to four times a month.
What is the test format and how long will it take?
IELTS has four test components – Listening (30 minutes), Reading (60 minutes), Writing (60 minutes) and Speaking (11-14 minutes). The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The Listening, Reading and Writing tests are done in one sitting however the Speaking test may be on the same day or up to seven days before or after the other tests.
Which version of the test do I need to take?
After carefully reading the explanation of the Academic and General Training tests, you need to contact the organization or the institution to which you are applying to find out what it requires. Generally as stated above the Academic test is for those who want to study at a higher level in any university in an English speaking country and the General training test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. So please make sure that you know your requirement well in advance before you fill, complete and submit the online application form.
Why are there two versions of the test?
IELTS has two versions of test mainly because the Academic test is for those who want to study at a higher level in any university in an English speaking country and the General training test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. It is also a requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. The General training test focuses on basic survival skills in context of a broad social workplace. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking tests but the Reading and Writing tests differ in Academic test and General training test.
How many versions of test are there in IELTS?
IELTS has two versions of tests – Academic test and General training test.
Who owns IELTS and who writes the test?
The IELTS test is jointly owned by three organizations known as the IELTS test partners which are British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL). International team of writers contribute to IELTS test materials and the test itself. Ongoing research ensures that IELTS remains fair and unbiased to all who take this test. Content on preparing for IELTS is written and developed by English language experts from all over the world in strict accordance with IELTS parameters.
Who accepts IELTS?
IELTS score is recognized and accepted by more than 10000 organizations worldwide which includes educational institutions, immigration authorities, government bodies, various professional bodies and multinational companies.